For course review on a specific topic, e.g., anatomy & physiology nursing, review for NCLEX-RN, and review for specialty training.
Essential for course review and NCLEX review, this resource is a complete, concentrated outline of Anatomy and Physiology organized by body system. Each chapter contains objectives, pre- and post-tests with rationales, vocabulary review, practice to pass exercises, critical thinking case studies, as well as NCLEX alerts. Prentice Hall's Nursing Reviews & Rationales Series includes a comprehensive CD-ROM to provide additional review. Content includes all of the "need-to-know" information covering Anatomy and Physiology including: the Neurological System and Sensory Organs; the respiratory system, the cardiovascular system, the hematological system; the endocrine system; and much more!
Study on the go with VangoNotes. Just download chapter reviews from your text and listen to them on any mp3 player. Now wherever you are--whatever you’re doing--you can study by listening to the following for each chapter of your textbook:
· Big Ideas: Your “need to know” for each chapter
· Practice Test: A gut check for the Big Ideas — tells you if you need to keep studying
· Key Terms: Audio “flashcards” to help you review key concepts and terms
· Rapid Review: A quick drill session — use it right before your test
VangoNotes are flexible; download all the material directly to your player, or only the chapters you need. And they’re efficient. Use them in your car, at the gym, walking to class, wherever. So get yours today. And get studying.
- 700 questions and terminology review
- NCLEX Review–Each chapter contains 30 NEW NCLEX questions. Answers include rationales.
- Chapter Objectives, Audio Glossary, and Chapter Outline