The only review book for the biggest subspecialty in neurology, Vascular Neurology: Questions and Answers contains more than 500 questions and answers to help readers prepare for the vascular neurology Boards, as well as the neurology Boards and the AAN's RITE® exam.
Board-formatted review questions are used throughout, each with an answer and detailed explanation. The information in the book ranges from review of basic neuroscience to must-know clinical neurology to neurovascular esoteric. Divided into nine key sections for targeted topic review, this is the most comprehensive and effective way to prepare for your exams.
Key features include:
- Applicability to a wide range of physicians, including medical students neurology residents, vascular neurologists, cardiologists, neurosurgeons, internists, hospitalists
- A testing without anxiety self-assessment format for board examinations
- A Q&A format with explanatory answers and references for further investigation
- Clinical scenario format with real-life patients
- Excellent color and black and white radiological images
- Excellent color neuropathological images
- return to top -
Nancy Futrell, MD
Nancy Futrell, MD, is founder and director of the Intermountain Stroke Center in Salt Lake City, UT. She is certified in the medical specialty of Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and NeuroloFgy, as well as Neurosonology by the American Society for Neuroimaging. She is a founding member of the World Stroke Association.
Dara Jamieson, MD
Dara G. Jamieson, MD, is Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology at Weill Medical College of Cornell University. She is a neurologist in the Stroke Center and is director of the Headache Center at Cornell.